יום ראשון, 6 בנובמבר 2016

My Secong Post

Hi everyone!
This is my second post!

I have chosen three interesting blogs:
"Free Technology for Teachers"
"MiddleWeb"
"Teach & Learning"

The blog "Free Technology for Teachers" provides teachers with free websites and resources that they can use in their classrooms, such as videos, guides, games, etc. This can make the learning expirience for the student much more fun and less boring.

The blog "MiddleWeb" is about interesting ways and helpful tools for teaching elementary school.

The blog "Teach & Learning" tells about new technological tools that would be helpful and more joyful in class, such as 3D printing, which was very new to me.

I believe I will be able to use in class everything that is online, the videos, the guides, etc. Regarding the 3D printer, that will be depending on the school resource obviously. But I would love to have the opportunity.

6 תגובות:

  1. !Hi Dana
    It`s really cool to hear about such thing as 3D printing. I`ve never heard about it before so I`ll find out what is it. It sounds like a real fun!
    The blog "Free technologies for teachers" I find very interesting too. It`s great when in one place you have so much fascinating stuff you can use in your classroom.

    השבמחק
  2. Hi Dana I think the blogs are very interesting and I enjoyed reading what you wrote about these blogs

    השבמחק
  3. Hello Dana,
    thank you for your recommendations of the blogs you've read.
    It is the first time I hear that 3D technology is used during lessons in schools. That is prettey amazing to see the road that we have come through!
    I hope you will benefit from the information you've gathered in your lessons.

    השבמחק
  4. Hey Dana.
    "Free Technology for Teachers"
    I believe that the younger teachers will find there an excellent tools.the older ones are not fond of unknown gadgets. what do you think?

    השבמחק
  5. Next time please elaborate a bit more on what you learned from these blogs

    השבמחק
  6. hi Dana, the blogs youve chose seem interesting.
    I am sure that videos and games can make the learning expirience more funand after trying the 3Dprinting I hope it will count as well.

    השבמחק